Hard drive partitions allow users to treat one hard disk as multiple distinct volumes. With the help of partition, users can install multiple operating systems or create many drives for storing and arranging files. In Windows and Mac partition can be easily created with the help of their preinstalled inbuilt feature. But Windows XP users will need a third-party application to create partition.
Data loss from partitioned drive:
“I recently needed to reinstall Windows XP on my computer because once again a virus seemed to have been accidentally downloaded and managed to take control of my PC. While I was trying to reinstall the Operating System I was dealing with prompts whether or not I wished to delete the existing partition holding the old OS files. Obviously I needed to do this as the available hard drive space on a notebook is extremely limited. However after reinstalling the OS I quickly discovered that I forgot to keep the backup of my documents and other important files”. Well, many users have faced this issue. There are also some other factors where data are lost from the drives. Some instances where documents and other files are lost are as follows:
- Accidently deleting the partitioned drive: This case fits in the human error case. Due to distraction, negligence and many other silly mistakes users often format the drive and lose the data.
- Virus attacks: Virus have the ability to delete files system, delete the files, destroying the hard drive etc. in all these instance data are lost.
- Drive become inaccessible: When you are not able to browse your drive because it has become inaccessible. This happens when file system get corrupt, or users try to change the drive letter etc.
- Changing the file system: Changing the file system of the drive from NTFS to FAT or any other conversion could result in the data loss.
If the above situation resembles yours situation then please go through this article so that you can recover your data. Also some tips are provided to keep your drive healthy.
How partition recovery software tool helps you to restore data?
Deleted Partitioned Recovery tool will scan a reformatted or a corrupt hard drive and create a list of all files that were present before formatting. This partition recovery software utility tool can perform a deep scanning of your hard drive. This tool is dynamic read-only partition recovery software that can recover data from deleted partitions without affecting the other partitions present in your disk drive. It can recover different types of files like raw photos, DOC files, media files etc. In short this unique tool has the capacity to restore almost all types of files. This tool can also retrieve the data from external hard drive with ease. Deleted partitioned recovery tool is crafted with a simple graphical interface so that users can easily understand the software. The demo version allows the user to check the list of the restored files with an additional option to preview it. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac. The “save recovery session” in trial packs allows the user to restore the data after the software is purchased.
Here are some tips to prevent the data loss from hard drive:
- Avoid changing the drive letters name.
- Always use an antivirus to keep a track of suspicious activities.
- Keep a regular backup of your important files.