Hard drive is an essential component of system, which has the capability of storing data and the data can be viewed, edited and modifiable according to their permissions permitted. There are chances where data from hard drive gets deleted or lost due to various reasons like accidentally formatted, disk damaged or corrupted, Bad sectors, improper shutdown or third party app.
There are two types of hard drive available but with same functionality
- Internal hard drive: it has built in drive with the system.
- External hard drive: it is connected to system via USB cable.
What if your hard disk is suffering from something a bit worse than your everyday? How much damaged can your data take before it’s lost forever from various reason? Is there any software which can recover all the data?
Internal hard drive recovery software has interactive Graphical user interface with advance algorithm which can retrieve data easily and can be stored on the respected location without altering original data or files from the hard drive. It supports different platforms such as Windows and Mac, and it supports different versions of operating system. This tool is recommended by experts and accepted by various customers for its performance in restoring complex data. Internal hard drive recovery supports different file systems like FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFSX, ExFAT, and HFS+ and so on…
Software supports different file formats that can be quickly retrieve data from internal hard drive. Some of the file formats which handled by this tool is DOC, DOCX, JPEG, PNG, MOV, DLL, XLS, MP4, JPG, AVI, MP3, 3GP, PST, EXE, etc. This Internal Hard Drive Recovery application allows in recovering data from various brands of hard drive such as Samsung, Toshiba, Dell, HP, Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Seagate, Transcend, and many more.
How to install and launch internal hard drive recovery tool:
- Download and install the internal hard drive recovery software on your system and wait till it completely installs.
- A pop up screen appears where you need to choose from which logical drive you need to retrieve data.
- After selection of drive, Deep scanning process starts and recovers all the data.
- Displaying another pop up screen with the “Preview” button,
- By using “Preview” button you can see all the folders retrieved and if you are satisfied then purchase the application in order to save back to the system.
Causes for internal hard drive failure or loss of data:
Virus attack: The hard drive might get infected by virus or malware and the data from the drive gets deleted or lost.
Deletion of partition: whenever we are installing the operating system on the system then there are chances where partition gets merge if it is not carefully handling and the data present in the partition might get lost.
Third party application: Some apps are available for Windows and Mac, which can malfunction and delete all the data.
Properly Not shutdown system: while opening several files from partition and suddenly due to some issue abnormally system gets shutdown. There are high chances of data getting lost easily.
Above shown scenarios can be easily handled by internal hard drive recovery software.