Are you concerned about how to recover data from the formatted hard drive? Do you want to know what is the simple way to recover formatted disk? If yes, then you are in right place. You can recover all your lost files with the help of disk recovery software. But many of the third party recovery tools are not reliable in nature and they don’t give you assurance for complete disk recovery.
However, the lost or deleted data from Hard Drive can be easily recovered with the help of an advanced tool named Formatted Disk Recovery software. It is the most used and liked utility by industry experts to recover data from Hard Drive. This tool helps you to recover data from any type of hard drive such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, PATA, SAS etc. Using this app, you can easily recover formatted disk on different operating system platforms like Windows and Mac.
Some reasons behind the formation of Hard Disk:
- Accidental formatting: Sometimes due to mistake, if you format the disk then you may suffer from data loss due to the formation of the disk. Dist formatting option also comes during installation of OS. If you click on that option mistakenly then this may also cause the formation of a hard disk.
- Boot Sector Corruption: Boot sector holds some essential data related to the partition table. If this boot sector is corrupted due to any unreliable application or any other reasons then there is a huge chance of hard disk corruption due to which you will unable to access any single file from the drive.
- Bad Sectors: Too many bad sectors on a hard drive may be the reason behind the corruption of hard drive and denies permission to access any drive from it. Bad sectors mainly occur due to virus infection or abrupt shut down of a system while the system is in use.
- Other factors: Virus also plays a vital role in the formation of HDD. Apart from this, unreliable third party tools, abrupt shutdown of system etc are some other reasons behind the formation of a hard drive.
If you want to recover formatted disk then use Formatted Disk Recovery software and recover your all important data from the hard drive.
Features of Formatted Disk Recovery software:
- This tool works with both platforms of an operating system, Windows OS and Mac OS X.
- This tool helps you to recover data from any type of hard drive such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, PATA, SAS etc and supports all types of HDD brands such as Seagate, Silicon Power, Transcend, Kingston, Imation
- It supports data recovery from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX formatted hard disk drives with such a great ease.
- User-friendly interface of this tool recovers data from formatted HDD with few clicks of a mouse and after the recovering task; you can preview the recovered data of the disk.
- If needed you can compress the files before saving them at any of the desired drive (internal or external).
- A 24*7 support team available to solve query regarding formatted drive recovery.