Last night I accidentally formatted my MAC hard drive while backing my Mac Time Machine. It contains lot of my personal as well as official data. Is there anyone who can give me the solution how to Unformat Mac hard drive to get back my all lost precious data.
Have you encountered with such circumstances then this is the right place where you can get the solution how to unformat Mac hard drive within a few minutes. Sometimes you think that it is difficult or impossible to retrieve data formatted Mac volume by doing few clicks from your mouse. But one point you have to remember that don’t overwrite anything on hard drive with new data otherwise you may lose the data permanently. To recover data you have to use some reliable recovery software. So you can make use of Unformat Mac software to retrieves files from formatted Mac hard drive.
Scenarios behind data loss from Mac hard drive:
Inappropriate use of Time Machine Application: Sometimes the inappropriate use of Mac Time Machine Application results in creation of wrong backup leads to huge data loss.
Partition Map: It stores the information about the number of partition present, storage capacity of partition, size of partition, etc. If Apple Partition Map gets corrupted then the volume become inaccessible and leads to severe data loss.
Accidental Formatting: During re-installation of operating system, instead of formatting particular volume, you may format the complete hard drive.
Other Reasons: Volume header corruption, unintentionally formatting, Catalog file corruption are the few reasons behind data loss from Mac hard drive.
- Keep backup of precious data in some storage device so that you can use it after data loss.
- Don’t overwrite any new data after formatting hard drive.
- Check twice before formatting a hard drive
Features of Unformat Mac software:
- Unformat Mac software is capable of retrieving files from Mac hard drives as well as from MMC flash memory cards, SD, XD, CF cards, FireWire devices, iPods, USB drives, camcorders etc.
- It can also recover data from Mac hard drive that are deleted using shift+ delete button or command prompt or by emptying trash.
- This software restores data from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 formatted volumes.
- Users can sort the recovered files on the basis of size, file name, data and file type
- It recovers deleted or lost files such as documents, videos, music, etc.
- It also recovers lost, deleted and formatted Mac volume recovery
- Unfomat Mac software has inbuilt “Find Tool” to search and locate files from recovered data list after Mac drive recovery.
- One of the unique features of this utility is that it has Preview option which allows the users to preview the recovered files before saving it to some particular place.
- The software supports Mac operating system such as Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.