“Have you lost your important data from USB drive, and don’t know how to retrieve it back?? If yes, then read this brief article and know how to perform data recovery process on USB drive with utmost ease….”
About USB Drive:
USB Drive is the storage device which is popularly used by more number of people around the world for saving the data that includes audios, video clips, documents, presentations, movies and more. Due to its tiny size, confidential information can be stored and carried out anywhere without any struggle. Besides, flash disks are available in various brands and storage capacities which allow users to purchase and hold thumb drive according to their demands.
It may provide you plentiful of advantages but still, there are chances for data loss from it due to various reasons like accidental deletion or corruption of drive. However, with the use of the most proficient USB Drive Recovery Software, you can recover lost data from USB drives in an easy manner. This data restoration utility proves to be the perfect recovery software suggested by group of industry experts to recover lost data on USB drive in a simple and effective way.
Scenarios responsible for data loss on USB drive –
Virus Infection: The portability nature of USB flash disk makes it more prone to virus attack i.e., when you connect this portable storage media to your virus infected computer, then there are chances that it gets easily affected. As a result, you may lose access to it or files may go missing from it. Also, if you scan your virus infected external storage media using anti-virus tool, then the stored info might get erased from it.
Corruption: There are certain unforeseen conditions that can corrupt your Pen drive, and once this storage media gets corrupted, then you will not be able access or extract the required data from it. So, if this portable drive gets corrupt or damaged due to some reasons, then it leads to loss of your entire files and folders from it.
Format: Sometimes, you may unintentionally format the portable drive and lose documents and other info from it. Also, there are different reasons due to which you may intentionally format the drive such as virus attack, corruption, format error, etc. But in these cases, if you are not having backup of your important data, then its leads to loss of info from the formatted USB disk.
Abrupt Ejection: Data on thumb disk can be transferred to PC/ laptop very easily or vice-versa in a short period of time. But, if you abruptly remove the flash disk while transferring information, then there are high chances for files to get delete from your thumb disk without any notification.
These are some major reasons for file loss on USB disks. Luckily, by using USB Drive Recovery Software you can easily recover lost data on USB drive in a perfect way.
Features of USB Drive Recovery Tool:
- The best recovery application utilized by many people to retrieve MP3 albums, video clips, documents, presentations, pictures, spreadsheets, compressed folders and more.
- This retrieval tool consists of an advanced scanning algorithm, which has the capacity to scan entire flash drive to get back images and other info from it without any kind of struggle.
- USB disk retrieval program is the reliable software to perform recovery of missing data from USB flash drive of various brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Samsung, Sony, Kingston, Panasonic, Verbatim, etc. Also, it can restore info from storage devices such as external HDD, memory cards, iPods and so on.
- With the usage of this suitable retrieving software, information which is lost due to virus infection, formatting, USB drive can be easily recovered in a short amount of time.
- It has the capability to restore data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and EXFAT partitions.
- There is an option called “Find” which helps you to locate restored data on the basis of created date, modified date, type and location.
- By using the demo version of this tool, you can preview the retrieved files before storing into any desired location.
This software can be perfectly enacted and utilized well in key versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008, and Mac mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Leopard, etc.