“Hello friends! I’m in trouble. Last night when I was installing Windows 10 in my laptop then during installation process, I clicked on the partition delete option mistakenly. Due to this blunder, I lost my all important data from D drive. All those files which are deleted from D drive are very necessary and recovery of all files is must for me in any condition. Now I am worried and helpless because I don’t know how to achieve my all lost files again. Confusion creates where, when I searched online for file recovery tools. I have lots of option now but I want one of the trustworthy recovery tools. So if you guys have any idea about which tool is better for deleted data recovery then please suggest me.”
Either personal data or official data that is very important for you, if deleted or erased due to any known/ unknown reasons then no one feel good but rather they think about how to restore deleted files, which tool I use for deleted file recovery and many other questions.
A simple and effective answer for all questions is “download, install and use File Restore software.” A strong reason to choose/ go with this tool is, many of the technical experts are using this tool effectively and their responses are quite impressive. They also recommended File Restore application to all those users, who are experiencing data deletion issue due to any reasons.
[Demo tool is also available for free downloading. So you can check the efficiency of this tool before purchasing the full version tool.]
Many tremendous features of File Restore software are there but first it’s important to know the scenarios in which file can be lost or deleted from your system or any other storage devices.
Following are the reasons behind the file deletion or loss:
Accidental deletion of files: No one want to loss there important files from storage device. If mistakenly they select and delete file from the drive/device then chances are there for data loss.
Accidental format: To format a drive/ device means to loss entire data from that drive or device. If you mistakenly click on format option then you May loss entire data from that drive/device.
Infection of virus: All those files which are infected from virus, there a huge chance of deletion in scanning process of antivirus. So there is a chance of deletion of your important files also.
Bad sectors in storage device: Bad sectors which occurs due to heating of system or device. So many bad sectors in your device make that drive or device inaccessible which may leads the loss of data from that device.
Tools which are not reliable: Using of those third party tools which has no reliability may cause the data loss from the device.
System shutdown abruptly: Sometimes when you use your system and due to any reasons such as power failure, system starts booting and so on, system gets shutdown then you will loss many important data from that device.
Transferring process from any device to the system: To make more space or due to back-up of your data, you transfer data from your storage device (SD card, pen drive, digital camera etc) to the system. But sometimes due to any wanted or unwanted reason, if any interruption occurs during transferring process then you will loss data from your storage device.
There are many other reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from storage device such as:
- Software conflicts
- Hard drive corruption
- File system corruption
- Corruption of Master Boot Record
- Partitioning/ repartitioning of drive
However, whatever may be the reason behind data deletion or loss from storage device, restoration of all deleted files are possible in current scenario. Use File Restore software in your system and get back your all important data within few clicks of mouse.
File Restore software has several marvelous features that makes this tool special from other third party recovery tools which are available in online or offline market.
Following the features of this tool:
- Supports and restores deleted/ lost data of all versions of Windows and Mac OSX including Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8, Mavericks, Yosemite, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard etc.
- Resuming of data recovery session is also there. So no need to get tensed when any interruption occurs during transferring process. Due to Save Recovery Session features, you can save the recovery session and recover the deleted files without rescanning.
- Those files which are deleted from any external storage device such as external hard drive, flash drive, SD card etc can be easily restored by File Restore software.
- Restoring of files for both technical and non technical person is such an easy task due to its simple GUI.
- Those files which are deleted or lost due to file system corruption can be recovered easily. File Restore software supports all type of file system such as NTFS, FAT 16, FAT 32, ExFAT etc.