Windows 7 is one of the modern Operating System created by Microsoft. It is one of the widely preferred OS among users. Because of its advanced features, it has became a successive Operating System. Some the features like searching and organization of files, lower hardware requirements, high compatibility towards application tools and speed of the operating system makes the users much comfortable with Windows 7.
What is a Partition?
Partitions, also known as Disk Partitions. It is nothing but the separation of a hard drive into a multiple divisions according to your convenience. Most of the computer hard drives comes from the factory with only one partition. This(usually drive C) partition contains all the files relevant to your Operating System. Keeping all your data in this drive is bit risky, so that partitions are made. Generally, Windows uses partitions of many file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc.
NTFS is the acronym of New Technology File System. Windows 7 Operating System mainly uses NTFS partitions for various security reasons. Unauthorized access of files and folders are restricted by this file system at certain extent. All the data that are stored in the partitions are often checked and tracked by this advanced file system.
What happens if my partitions get deleted?
Even though there are a lot of security measures provided by Microsoft Windows, sometimes partitions may get deleted due to some reasons. If a partition gets deleted, all your valuable data and information stored on it may get lost permanently. If you are a victim of this condition, don’t waste your time by worrying about, how to recover deleted partition in Windows 7. It can be recovered easily with the help of NTFS Recovery Software in a very efficient manner.
Using this tool is one if the easiest way to recover your deleted or lost NTFS partition. This tool can recovers more than 300 types of files.
Common Reasons for Partition Loss:
During Re-installation of Windows: Imagine that, you are re-installing Windows on your computer. Suppose you have encountered a power surge before finishing installation. At this situation your NTFS partition may get deleted as a result of this interruption.
Third Party Tools: Installation of unauthorized third party tool to perform disk operations may result in deletion of the partition.
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, you may delete your partition unknowingly while working with Windows Disk Management Utility.
System Errors: In some situations, your Operating System files may get corrupted without your knowledge because of several errors like malware attack, registry errors, etc. As a result, the NTFS partition may get deleted.
Features of this Tool:
- This NTFS Recovery Software tool helps you to restore your different types of valuable files like photos, audios, videos, professional RAW photos, ZIP archives, spreadsheets, etc.
- Lost data from RAID5, RAID1, RAID0 can be recovered easily with the use of this software.
- The “Save Recovery Session” option reduces time consumption by avoiding rescanning of file. You can resume your recovery process at any time.
- Data from inaccessible drives can also be recovered with this tool.
- Disk images are created by this tool to avoid Bad sectors.
- This tool helps you to recover NTFS compressed files.
- Different types of NTFS hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc also be recovered by this tool.