File Restore application is designed with one of the powerful scanning engine to scan the all files and folders that are stored computer or laptop hard drive. It helps to save or pause the recovery session to avoid rescanning of data storage devices. File Restore software is compatible to recover deleted or lost files on both Windows and Mac operating system.
Sometimes, many users loss their crucial files and folders because of various issues such as due to presence of bad sector on the hard drive, virus or malware infection, file system corruption, abrupt ejection of external storage devices, and many more.
Common causes behind deletion or erase of files from any hard drive:
- If you unintentional deleted files and folders from computer or laptop hard disk with the help of Shift + Delete keys or by using the command prompt. As a result deleted data won’t be saved in Recycle Bin. In such cases deletion of data occurs.
- If your external data storage device is connected with malware or virus infected system, then there is a chance of severe loss of files and folders.
- Sometimes, while sharing or moving files from any external hard drive to computer or vice versa, you might suddenly turned off your PC or due to power failure system gets off. As a result important files get deleted or erased from USB hard drive.
- While ejecting any external data storage device which is connected to PC or laptop without using Safe Remove Hardware method. This might leads to loss of data from hard drive.
- By mistakenly, if you format any internal or external hard drive partitions, then there is a chance of missing the essential files and folders that are stored on hard drive.
So, there are other various issues which cause data deletion from your computer or laptop, some of the other reasons are software conflicts, use of third party software, file system corruption, partition loss and many more. To get rid of these issues you easily restore all the deleted or lost files by using File Restore tool.
Instructions to use File Restore app:
Step 1: Download and install the Files Restore software in your system and launch the application to view the home screen.
Step 2: Select specific option among “Recover Files”, or “Recover Drives” and choose “Physical Drive” to retrieve files.
Step 3: Click on “Next” button to start the scanning process, after completion of process you can view the retrieved files by using “Preview” option.
Step 4: Finally, store the rescued data on any data storage devices.
Why File Restore software:
- File Restore application can able to retrieve your valuable files and folders on different file system such as NTFS, FAT16, HFSX, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS5, and HFS +.
- This utility has the capability to undelete more than 200 types of files there are photos, DOC files, PowerPoint presentations, spread sheets, audio clips, video files, HTML files, animations, movies, games and so on.
- It is capable to retrieve files on latest versions of Windows operating systems like Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, and Windows 7
- It assist you to get back all deleted files and folders from system crash, due bad sectors, virus infection, system restore, drive de-fragmentation, formatting, etc.
- This application provides to sort the restored files on the basis of name, file size, file type, and date of modified or create.
- It assist to compress retrieved files in ZIP or RAR archive in order to save disk space.
- Even non-technical users can easily recover files and folders from deleted or lost hard drive.
- If any kind of difficulty you face during use of this software you can contact 24/7 technical support team.