MS Windows and Mac are the eventual series of an operating system that is used worldwide. You use systems as a form of hosting and business purposes due to its efficient GUI based features. The hard disk on these operating system stores all the data by dividing them into separate sections known as partitions. There will be some situation by which you come across data loss due to formatting the hard drives. On formatting, the hard drive the whole data gets completely erased and is beyond salvation.
In some circumstances, you may lose to access important data because of your own stupidity. Let us consider one of the scenarios like you formatted the system hard disk accidentally instead of formatting the external hard disk which is connected to your system. And even you don’t have the backup of those files from the formatted hard disk. At this position, you will be absolutely clueless about what to do next. The important thing is data remains present in the file system. To pull data out, efficient scanning process has to be done. This can be done by using the best recovery software that recovers formatted partition. This software works efficiently on formatted FAT, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX, etc partitions and recovers all your lost or deleted data. Some of the other causes for loss of data are mentioned below.
Other causes of data loss
- Error in file system conversion: When you are converting file system from FAT to NTFS or vice versa if any error is encountered during this process then it results in inaccessibility of data.
- Complete drive format during OS installation: When you re-install operating system many times then the process ask to format a complete drive and without performing formatting process you can’t proceed further. If you forcefully format the drive then it results in loss of entire data. At this situation, you can use file recovery after formatting during OS re-installation software to restore lost data.
- Interrupted read/write process: Files from the system hard drive can be lost after the interrupted read/write process. This may happen after abrupt system shut down because of instant power failure when some files are being used.
- Invalid command: Passing invalid command results in formatting files. During formatting, you may lose some of the important files stored on it.
Hence these are the most common scenarios for loss of data from the hard drive partitions. There will be numerous reasons behind for losing your important data from hard drive. Whatever be the reason of how you lost the file because there is a way to recover all your lost or deleted files by using the best hard drive recovery program. Some of the features of this software are mentioned below.
Features of the hard drive partitions recovery software
- Effortlessly restores data from formatted FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions.
- Performs formatted partition recovery Mac on different hard drive partitions like SATA, SCSI, IDE.
- This utility has an inbuilt scanning algorithm to find and restore more than 300 file types from all types of formatted drives using their unique file extensions.
- This software provides effective option to view the recovered data in “file type” view i.e. on the basis of file extensions and also “data type” view i.e. in a hierarchical format.
This is the best recovery software that supports both on Windows and Mac operating system that restore all lost or deleted data from the system hard drive or from any other storage devices. You can download the free demo version of this software and evaluate the recovery results.