Photos are the simplest ways to recollect our past moments. Typically photos are captured by digital cameras or smartphone. Many of us store photos in portable device such as system or memory card, etc. However, in several circumstances users can find in deleting photos by playing false operations. Let’s assume a situations as you’re clearing junk files and duplicate photos from your memory card or system. Whereas erasing junk files, you’ve accidently deleted important photos folder. In this case, no need to worry, you can get your erased photos by using Recover Deleted Picture software.
Scenarios behind the deletion of photos:
Accidental Deletion: Photos may get deleted, if you may accidently press shift + delete button while previewing photos on digital camera, system, etc.
Using Third Party Tools: We use antivirus to eliminate virus or malware threats from any storage device. In case, if the corruption is severe and will not be mounted by the Antivirus checker then it’s going to delete the pictures from the device to create the system secure from spyware. As a result, pictures may get lost from the device without the user’s information.
Accidental Formatting: You may delete photos accidently by formatting the memory card or drive using format card option.
If you are facing above mentioned scenarios then you can make use of Recover Deleted Picture software which can easily recover your deleted picture from any storage device within few clicks.
Precautions to be taken:
- Avoid use of digital camera or use of android phone with low battery.
- Always use updated antivirus to make your device free from virus.
Features of Recover Deleted Picture software:
- This software performs erased photo recovery from flash memory card, SD card, MMC card, digital camera, camcorders, iPods, hard drive, etc.
- It retrieves photos that have been lost due to formatting.
- It recovers erased photos on operating system such as Windows (Windows 2010, Windows 2007, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc) and Mac (Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc).
- It support format of photo files such as JPG, PSD, MRW, PEF, RAF, KDC, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, etc.
- Users can preview the recovered photos by using Preview option, once the recovery process is over.
- You can find the recovered photos from the recovered list in few seconds by using Find tool.
- Save recovery session option allows users to save the recovery session and resume it to avoid re-scanning of the drive.
- Users can use the benefits of technical support if any issues find during the recovering process.
- It can also recover files that are deleted using shift+ delete option.
- Once the recovery process is done, you can view the files in data type as well as file type view.
- Demo version allows the users to check the ability of the software. If they are satisfied with the recovered results then they can activate the software to save the recovered results.